Becoming a Patron
ODACA welcomes those with interest in the world of artist dolls and supporting the artist members
who create them. Patron membership began in 1981 to promote doll artists and their work in several ways:
• Provide vital support and assistance at ODACA shows and special events such
as the yearly ODACA Day Luncheon and Artist Sales Room, held during the
United Confederation of Doll Collectors Convention.
• Actively assist in the organization’s day-to-day operations; for example,
newsletter editor, event photography, providing expertise, donating silent
auction items, etc.
• Contribute ideas and items for the quarterly Expressions newsletter as able.
Patron membership of $15 per year provides:
• Early access to registration for the annual luncheon, which includes an
entertaining and educational guest speaker, an ODACA Artist-created Souvenir
Doll, and an opportunity to win a Table Centerpiece also created by an ODACA Artist,
• Early admission to the ODACA Sales Room where you will be able to meet
ODACA Artists and view or purchase their work in person,
• Subscription to Expressions, our quarterly electronic newsletter where Members
are kept informed of ODACA news and events, and
• Access to the Members Only Area of ODACA’s website and the Member Directory.
For further information, send email to:
Sue Ellen O’Dell, Patron Chair
(Please include your name and contact information)
Join as an ODACA Patron now
Patron Membership Renewal
ODACA Patron Membership Update form
Patron Chair - Sue Odell
You can pay Patron Membership dues online through Paypal, however, the Patron Membership form must still be mailed or emailed. Please note your payment via Paypal on the form.